This French course for young people is a course designed for young people aged 11-13 and 14-17 who want to get started or improve their French.
- The course consists of 2 hours: 1 hour with the group + 1 hour of personalized practice.
- The classes are taught by a native French teacher, qualified and specialized in methods for young people.
- In these classes oral communication is emphasized.
- In addition, practice is carried out in the Multimedia Resource Classroom assisted by a teacher where the student will work: listening compression, pronunciation, grammar and writing.
- The classroom teacher will also help the student in the areas where they have the most difficulty.